Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Plumbing Services in Miami, FL
Are you experiencing issues with your sewer line? Then call 305-251-7333 today for expert Miami, FL sewer line repair and replacement services you can count on.
The plumbing technicians at Falcon Plumbing offer a variety of services to help you solve your sewer line issue, including unclogging, relining, repairing services, and even sewer camera inspections to help you be certain that your sewer line issues are solved quickly and with professional care.
Nothing makes our Miami, FL technicians feel better than when they can help one of our customers solve a plumbing issue that is causing them stress and making them upset. This dedication shows in the high quality of our work and positive attitude.
Want to know how our customers feel about us? Just visit our reviews page to see what they’re saying.
Sewer Line Replacement Services:
Problems with your sewer line, which can be both extremely unpleasant and stressful to deal with, can occur for a variety of reasons including:
- Extreme weather: Issues like high winds, heavy rain, and hurricanes can cause the earth to shift and lead to your pipes rupturing, being pierced, and otherwise damaged to the point where they begin to leak either into your basement, your yard, or even your neighbor’s yard.
- Tree roots: One of the most common reasons why sewer lines begin to leak or burst is because tree roots have penetrated the pipes. Sometimes the trees can cause debris to back up inside the pipe, causing a clog and leading to a burst pipe, or the tree roots themselves may simply tear the pipe open enough that the sewage begins to spill out. In either case, this is a plumbing emergency which needs to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Old pipes: In some cases your sewer line may be too old and worn-out to warrant a repair and will need to be replaced instead. As pipes age they begin to weaken and rupture as cracks and pressure form over time.
- Homeowner damage: This is more common than people think! When homeowners are in the process of remodeling their homes or doing a landscaping project the often unwittingly damage their sewer lines, leading to the need for immediate plumbing service.
Does Your Sewer Line Need Repairing?
The most obvious sign that your sewer line needs to be repaired is when sewage begins backing up into your basement or yard. But in the event that the damage hasn’t escalated to that point yet, here are a few things to watch out for:
- Residue rising out of your drain
- Water not draining from your sinks, toilets and tubs
- Unpleasant smells coming out of your drains
- Multiple drains are clogged at the same time
- Standing water near the sewer line
- Bubbling sound when flushing the toilet or using the sink
Worried about the cost? We’ve got you covered: check out our coupons page to see how you can save with us.
What are Some Repair Methods?
At Falcon Plumbing we only use safe, proven methods of sewer line repair. Our solutions are safe on your pipes, your home, and the environment.
Depending on the extent of damage, we may recommend one of the following:
- Video camera inspection technology is a highly efficient and accurate way of locating the affected area.
- Mechanical augers may be used to clear blockages farther in the line.
- Hydrojetting is a powerful method of blasting away years of built up debris to leave your pipe walls like new.
- Epoxy lining can be used in some cases to fix minor cracks in the pipe.
- More damaging cracks may require the affected section of piping to be replaced.
Before carrying out any work, we will first assess the problem and make sure our recommendation matches your specific needs. You can always count on an upfront discussion and top-notch solution from your Falcon Plumbing team!
For more information about sewer line repair and replacement in Miami give the experts at Falcon Plumbing a call today at 305-251-7333.