Miami Water Filtration Systems Installation & Repair
If you’ve been experiencing issues with hard water and mineral deposits, call us at 305-251-7333 for Miami, FL water filtration system installation and repair. At Falcon Plumbing our technicians are well-versed in the importance of clean water, and work to provide installation and maintenance services at fair, competitive prices.
Keeping your family healthy includes making sure that the water that they drink is safe and clean to consume. If your water causes calcium and mineral deposits, or you have “hard” water, then a water filtration system can make a world of difference in the taste and purity of your drinking water.
We’ve helped lots of homes and businesses in and around Miami, FL improve the quality of their drinking by installing water filtration systems and making sure that they are always maintained and in perfect working order.
Want to see what our customers have to say? Visit our reviews page!
What Are the Benefits of Water Filtration Systems?
“Hard” water doesn’t just taste unpleasant, it can also cause damage to your appliances, leave mineral and calcium deposits on your pipes, faucets, tubs, sinks and fixtures, and can lead to adverse health effects. That’s why the technicians at Falcon Plumbing always recommend installing a water filtration system to improve the cleanliness of your water supply.
Some benefits of installing a water filtration system include:
- You get the cleanest water possible
- Filtration can remove chlorine from your water, decreasing the risk of serious health conditions
- Drinking pure water helps keep you healthy
- A cheaper long-term investment than buying and drinking bottled water
- Never worry about replacing your damaged appliances due to mineral buildup
If you’re ready to supply your family with the cleanest water possible, give our technicians a call at 305-251-7333.
What Kinds of Water Filtration Systems Are There?
We pride ourselves on being able to install and maintain a wide variety of water filtration systems, so you can make the right choice to suit your needs. Some options are:
- Carbon filters. These filters pass water through a carbon-based filter that will eliminate any impurities present in the water, such as dirt, soil, and other debris.
- Reverse osmosis. These filters, which are relatively new options, work by changing the quality of the water and eliminating any impurities which may be present.
- Point-of-use filters. These are among the most common types of filters seen in the US. These models attach to your faucets and sinks and provide you with clean water specifically from that fixture.
Want to learn more about how we can help you save? See our special online discounts and coupons.
Are you ready to invest in the quality of water in your home? Call us at 305-251-7333 and schedule an appointment for Miami water filtration systems installation and repair services today!